HOME‎ > ‎News‎ > ‎

Ski and Snowboard Club Trip Postponed for Thursday 1/24 due to mother nature's rain.

posted Jan 23, 2019, 11:26 AM by Chris Hughes
Due to the rain in the forecast this Thursday, the Ski and Snowboard Club trip that was rescheduled for this Thursday has to be rescheduled again for Thursday, February 21st.  Trips on the 31st of January and February 7th will run as planned unless Mother Nature dumps more rain instead of snow. 

If your student has any questions they should see Mr. Hughes or Ms. Arcangeli.